Your health is our top priority
Our 7 points for your safety
- If you have any questions, it is best to contact us by phone first.
- You can check in as well as pay contactless by card.
- Dispensers with disinfectant are accessible immediately after entering the practice.
- Disinfection of the entire practice is performed by a My Corona Care certified service provider.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the treatment rooms are intensified and additional ventilation is performed.
- Our staff is trained in hygiene and safety issues.
- Distancing arrangements are possible at any time, as we have over 350 sqm of space.
Thank you – The Team of Dental Office Dr. med. dent. M.Sc. Wolf & Colleagues
Modern and gentle treatments
We guarantee you careful treatment tailored to your individual needs. We work at the highest professional level using the most up-to-date treatment methods. Our dental office team attaches special importance to personal support and consultation and makes sure that you feel comfortable in our office at all times!
We offer children’s appointments especially for our young patients. We focus on the early diagnosis of misalignments andon orthodontic treatment.
Dr. med. dent. M.Sc. Michael Wolf
- 1992: Graduated in dentistry at the RWTH Aachen University
- 1994: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
- 2002: Specialist course in “Implantology” qualification awarded by the LZK Hessen
- 2005: Specialist course in “Periodontics” qualification awarded by the LZK Hessen
- 2009: Specialist course in “Aesthetic Dentistry”
- 2017: Master of Science (M.Sc.) “Oral Surgery and Implantology”
Dr. med. dent. Frederike Netzeband
- 2008: Graduated in dentistry at the University of Mainz
- 2010: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
- 2012: Curriculum Periodontics, Mainz
Dr. Constanze Vogt
- 2013: Graduated in dentistry at the University of Frankfurt / Main
- 2013: Specialist course in orthodontics
- 2014: Preparation time as a dentist
- 2015: Employed dentist
- 2016: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
Dr. Tin Crnić
- 2020: Studies - School of Dentistry, University of Zagreb
- 2021: German license to practice dentistry
- Treatment languages: German, English, Croatian
- Honorary Lifetime Member of EDSA (European Dental Students Association)
- Rector Award for socially useful work in the academic and broader community in the 2017/2018 academic year
- Dean Award – Recognition for outstanding contribution to international collaboration of dental students/students