Modern and gentle treatments
We guarantee you careful treatment tailored to your individual needs. We work at the highest professional level using the most up-to-date treatment methods. Our dental office team attaches special importance to personal support and consultation and makes sure that you feel comfortable in our office at all times!
We offer children’s appointments especially for our young patients. We focus on the early diagnosis of misalignments andon orthodontic treatment.
Dr. med. dent. M.Sc. Michael Wolf
- Born in 1967
- 1992: Graduated in dentistry at the RWTH Aachen University
- 1994: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
- 2002: Specialist course in “Implantology” qualification awarded by the LZK Hessen
- 2005: Specialist course in “Periodontics” qualification awarded by the LZK Hessen
Dr. med. dent. Cindy Ehrhardt
- Born in 1977
- 2002: Graduated in dentistry at the University of Mainz
- 2004: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
- 2014: Curriculum Implantology, Frankfurt
Dr. med. dent. Frederike Netzeband
- Born in 1983
- 2008: Graduated in dentistry at the University of Mainz
- 2010: Doctorate for the qualification of Dr. med. dent.
- 2012: Curriculum Periodontics, Mainz
From left: Ornella Culap · trainee, Alexandra Fruck · ZFA / assistent, Monica Winckiewicz · ZMF / prophylactic specialist, Silva Rosenberger · ZMF / prophylactic specialist, Fr. Dr. Frederike Netzeband · dentist, Sonja Kunert · ZFA / controlling / receptionist, Hr. Dr. Michael Wolf · dentist / implantologist / periodontologist, Joanna Kutz-Gogolinski · QM / hygiene officer, Fr. Dr. Cindy Ehrhardt · dentist, Donata Tomalla · ZFA / officer / controlling, Fatime Tas · assistent, Helen Teclu · ZFA / assistent, Hülly Isik-Aksu · ZMF / Prophylaxe, Gloria Talayman · ZFA / Assistenz